Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whoa buddy!

Kinda been a while, huh?
I've been having some computer issues and took a trip home to Iowa so at least I have a sort-of decent excuse.
In other news, I got a sweet new jacket!
 I almost didn't buy it, mostly because I didn't actually think I would wear it but it's become my new favorite thing.
I love anything nautical and this has some pretty adorable gold anchor buttons on it.

I also got my hair to the color red that I want.  Now I just have to preserve it!
Nautical Princess Bolero--Forever 21
White Tank--Forever 21
Cuffed denim shorts--Recycled Forever 21 jeans
This is Jackie, by the way, the friend that was moving out.  She took my pictures for me this time around.
AANNNND while I was in Iowa, I realized that I was missing one very important element here at High Heels and Cigarettes:
LAUREN FREESE
She gets a lot of credit when it comes to how I dress and my interest in fashion.
Now to just get her to not take pictures at work!
Motorcycle sweatshirt jacket--The Gap
Persimmon colored slouchy shirt--J. Crew
Ultra Skinny jean, in dark denim wash--The Gap
Sweet Headband from 10 years ago--Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment